FREE Downloadable Audio Books and eBooks ! Available Anytime
Meet Libby: She will help you connect your device to
- With OverDrive eBooks, you can get a book any time of day.
- Over 10,000 eBooks - 8,000 audiobooks - new titles added each week
- All you need is a computer or mobile device and your library card!
This summer, we will hold VIRTUAL Summer Reading via Facebook Live on our Facebook page.Miss Louise will read a story and demonstrate a craft.
Most craft materials are items found in your home. Find the list of materials needed for the following week's craft in our Summer Reading page.
We hope to start next Thursday. STAY TUNED for day and time!
Coronavirus Effects Library Service
In an effort to help contain the virus...Library will OPEN on JUNE 29 for CURBSIDE ONLY service.
CURBSIDE PICKUP HOURS:
MONDAY (All Patrons) 2:30 - 6:30 pm
TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY (At Risk Patrons) 10 - 11 am
TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY (
FRIDAY, SATURDAY, SUNDAY CLOSED
- The building is CLOSED. Please call or ring the doorbell when you arrive so that your requested items can be brought out to you.
- All curbside items will be quarantined for 48 hours after return before being circulated again
- Wearing of masks and practice of social distancing is required.
1. Use your CWMARS card to access your account at cwmars.org. For more instructions on how to do this, click here.
2. Call the library at 508-867-7928
3. Fill out an item request form (available to print here and outside the library) and return to the library's drop box for staff to process accordingly.
Please note that changes are expected and will be updated here.
Imagine Your Story
Due to Covid 19, there will be no formal Summer Reading program in 2020.
We are working on handouts and website ideas for the weeks of July 6 - August 10.
Bear with us. WE MISS YOU ALL!
(Sponsored by the East Brookfield Cultural Council, Funded by the MA Cultural Council, the Friends of the Library)
2019 Tax Forms are HERE!!
You can get the Federal and Massachussetts forms and instruction booklets at the Library.
Please call library at 508-867-7928 if you need tax forms.
Starting JUNE 29 we will be open for curbside service only. Hours will be posted soon.
When You Shop on Amazon.com
You can help the Library!At NO cost to you, shopping at Amazon.com can help our library raise money!
Just Click on:
A $$ portion of your purchase will go to East Brookfield Library.